Your SmartDrive PROMise for Safety
- I PROMise not to drive when impaired
meaning Distracted, Drowsy, Drugged or Drunk.
- I PROMise not to ride with an impaired driver
- I PROMise to always use my seat belt
- I PROMise to promote motor vehicle safety with my friends and family
So my Parents and Friends know that my safety comes first.
- I PROMise to agree with my Parents that I will contact them if I am in an unsafe situation
I will make an agreement with my Parents that I can call them – no questions asked – to get me home if I do not feel safe to drive, or if the driver of my ride home has me concerned for my safety.
Parent/Guardian contact information is required for all students making the SmartDrive PROMise.